NWM route maps

Go down

NWM route maps

Post by brtom on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:47 am

Dear all,

As noted in threads below, the website which formerly hosted the network west midlands route has gone offline. I already had the route downloaded, however I am missing the useful route maps and diagrams that were available, which showed things like psrs etc. If anyone has those available could they possibly send them to me or link me to where they can be found?

Thank you -
Brtom

brtom

Back to top Go down

Re: NWM route maps

Post by brtom on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:55 am

Hello again! 
Rather quickly after posting that I found the psr maps hidden away in my hard drive. They are attached (I hope this is allowed).

brtom

Back to top Go down

Post by call2 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:06 am

Since the loss of the Trainsimstuff website, the NWM files have been hosted at https://sites.google.com/a/bve4trains.com/network-west-midlands-2017-work-in-progress/home

Steve Thomas, whose website BVE4Trains, has the majority of driveable trains used in NWM. Steve is a team member, so it makes sense that BVE4Trains to remain as the official host site for NWM for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for posting the track diagrams, which are not available elsewhere at present. Some speed limits are not quite correct, but I will eventually get around to updating the diagrams.

I hope is not a violation of the forum rules.

call2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum