BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making OpenBve Scenematics

2 posters

Go down

Making OpenBve Scenematics Empty Making OpenBve Scenematics

Post by Tube Check Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:37 pm

Hello everyone, hope everything is well. My name is Tube Check and I've played OpenBve for quite a while and I've gain an interest on making some cinematic on OpenBve. However, I am quite limited on OpenBve due to some of the cameras pre-made on the game. I found a way around on getting some angles on the game but things such as getting the interior train car has been hard because the camera is only synced with the first car. After that the camera decides to bounce away or the smallest curve on the track would seen the camera flying off train and into the distance.

I would like this to reach a developer of OpenBve to aid some sort of support for editors like me for the future so videos showcasing work made by route developers can be shown with a sense of pride. Also some photography may be posted in form to showcase the beauty of routes and trains.

Here are some examples of my recent work

Thank you and have a great day

Tube Check

Back to top Go down

Making OpenBve Scenematics Empty Re: Making OpenBve Scenematics

Post by openxrailbve Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:45 pm

Looking good, I hope more awareness of BVE and videos like these can showcase routes created developers.
openxrailbve
openxrailbve

Back to top Go down