BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victoria line is available

2 posters

Go down

Victoria line is available  Empty Victoria line is available

Post by Greater Anglia Metro Sun May 08, 2016 4:58 pm

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the Victoria line is now available. This is my first route release for over 5 years and a lot has changed since I was last working on routes.

There are new stations built at Stockwell and Brixton. Brixton features both platforms, and you don't know what one you will be routed into until you see the signal before the crossover. Upon arrival at Brixton you will either terminate, or take your train into the sidings. This, like the platform allocation, is totally random.

In time, I plan on remaking the entire line to the standard of Stockwell and Brixton, but for now I decided it was more important to have the entire line available for download.

The 1967 stock is also now available, this features manually activated DVA broadcasts like the 1996 stock.

Future updates will include ATO, new track and tunnels, rebuilt stations and more. As work progresses further news updates will be posted on the news page.

Victoria line is available  3d-cab-1024x576

Head over to http://bvelondon.co.uk to download.

Like normal, if you find any bugs please let me know.
Greater Anglia Metro
Greater Anglia Metro

Back to top Go down

Victoria line is available  Empty Re: Victoria line is available

Post by ella88pv Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:14 am

Hello, I tried to visit the link, but I just get a Database Error, saying "Error establishing a database connection".
Is this something you can try to fix? :-)

ella88pv

Back to top Go down

Post by Greater Anglia Metro Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:09 pm

Apologies. Is fixed now.

I was in Ukraine when you posted that message, hence the delay in rectifying the issue.
Greater Anglia Metro
Greater Anglia Metro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down