BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midland Main Line

Go down

Midland Main Line Empty Midland Main Line

Post by mobile1 Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Hi All, 
Just a quick note,

I will be away for a couple of months, hence no work on the Midland main line until i return next March...As my web site contract with my current host finishes shortly, (whilst i am away), (no not inside, on holiday), i want to take this opportunity to re-mention that my existing routes and all future routes will now be available via BVET, the link is.......www.bve-terminus.org/bve-lincolnshire......

The new routes are progressing well, blue era St Pancras to Bedford, and Thameslink era St  Pancras to Bedford. As the latter upgrade was finished but not used due to industial problems, the blue stock still ran until 1982ish..so theres scope for a bit of a mixture of stock..

Anyway, i wish you all festive greetings and a happy and peaceful new year... regards Mobile1
mobile1
mobile1

Back to top Go down

Midland Main Line Empty Re: Midland Main Line

Post by mobile1 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:59 am

back from the winter break, started working on the new route again, will update with some screenies soon...
mobile1
mobile1

Back to top Go down

Post by mobile1 Mon May 04, 2015 11:34 am

Slight change of plan, I decided to produce something else ( which should take less time ) than originally planned, At the rate that i was able to spend on the Midland Main Line, i guestimate it would be a couple of years to get anything finished..
I have started a diagram that runs from St Pancras to Barking, it should take a fraction of the time to finish. 

The Midland Main Line will continue, if there is any newbie interested in joining the production of the main line then please contact me. Training (to my lowley standard will be given )..remember that old Chinese saying....the pupil always becomes the master....
mobile1
mobile1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down