BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Refurbished LT1973 Piccadilly line stock

3 posters

Go down

Looking for Refurbished LT1973 Piccadilly line stock Empty Looking for Refurbished LT1973 Piccadilly line stock

Post by leyland1195 Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Hi guys, Smile

Just wondering if anybody still has or knows where to download the Refurbished LT1973 stock for BVE4 ? Smile 

Many Thanks

Leyland1195

leyland1195

Back to top Go down

Looking for Refurbished LT1973 Piccadilly line stock Empty Re: Looking for Refurbished LT1973 Piccadilly line stock

Post by atimur Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:35 pm

leyland1195 wrote:Hi guys, Smile

Just wondering if anybody still has or knows where to download the Refurbished LT1973 stock for BVE4 ? Smile 

Many Thanks

Leyland1195
I've seen one video with refurb 73ts (from BRT apparently, as the panel is a convert from MSTS), but this was never released. I have some good sounds for it, as well as panel images, so I'll probably make it. The only problem is that I don't have any proper exterior models for it, although I can make a "panel-only" version as a temporary measure.

atimur

Back to top Go down

Looking for Refurbished LT1973 Piccadilly line stock Empty Re: Looking for Refurbished LT1973 Piccadilly line stock

Post by Northern Line Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:49 am

Hey there atimur, Welcome to Bve WorldWide. Getting straight to the point here, may I ask to not resurrect old posts unless there's a valid reason for them to be brought up again. 

There may be a rule on this somewhere, I'm not sure but if you want to you can start a new topic on this new project of yours, it shouldn't be a problem. If you need any help, do let a member of staff know. Thanks

Northern Line
Northern Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down