BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back on track! - latest blog entry

4 posters

Go down

Back on track! - latest blog entry Empty Back on track! - latest blog entry

Post by Dexter Sat May 31, 2014 3:12 am

Hello everyone,

you might have noticed my site has been very silent recently, I have not been too active in the forums either. There are a few reasons behind that, but all of them have already been mentioned before, so I am not going to dig any deeper into it. All I can say is that the preparations for our daughter’s arrival seem to be going well and it is a very exciting period in our lives. Back on track! - latest blog entry Icon_smile

After some sort of an outage (or whatever we want to call it), I am now looking back into BVE development and progressing further with my route. It would be a pity to leave it unfinished, wouldn’t it? Back on track! - latest blog entry Icon_smileIt has been a long time since anything has been released and I am hoping this will be the year I will be able to bring something new to this small, but great (oh well, I have just contradicted myself, haven’t I) community. My plans are to extend the route a bit, which is coming along nicely, and I would also like to look into some engine cabs – firstly equipping the current ones with a night version (mainly for tunnel passages) and then, if I manage to get hold of some decent material, I will probably try to come up with some new ones. The skill is not forgotten, so there is nothing to worry about. Back on track! - latest blog entry Icon_smile

Right, this is not a long post, but hopefully it will serve its purpose and show that I am back with all I have to give!
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Back on track! - latest blog entry Empty Re: Back on track! - latest blog entry

Post by graymac Sat May 31, 2014 8:04 pm

That's the way to go! Keep going, even if you don't quite do as much as in the past. It will all fit in with a bit of luck.
graymac
graymac

http://www.celtictrainsim.com

Back to top Go down

Back on track! - latest blog entry Empty Re: Back on track! - latest blog entry

Post by Northern Line Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:45 am

I agree with you graymac 

GO Dexter!

Regards
Northern Line
Northern Line

Back to top Go down